Eligibility – How to Become a YESS Participant
You must meet ALL of these requirements:
- Resident of Lancaster OR Saunders counties.
- Be at least 14 year of age and not had your 25th birthday.
- Income – YESS Career Planners will help you determine income eligibility.
- U.S. Citizen or authorized to work in the U.S.
At least one barrier:
- No high school diploma.
- Pregnant and/or parenting.
- Have a disability.
- Court involvement.
- State Ward (current or former).
- Homeless or runaway.
- Reside in a specific area with special employment needs.
If you have your high school diploma:
- If you have a high school diploma, we can still help you to succeed. Please contact us for more information about benefits for which you may qualify.
YESS For Youth
You must contact us in person, by phone at 402 441-7111, or online and a YESS Career Planner will schedule an appointment to determine your eligibility in a face-to-face meeting with you.